Youth of Uttoron
Youth of Uttoron is a group of kids/teens with a common goal of giving back to the community and participating in various group activities ranging from group volunteering to talent shows and field days.
All middle and high school students are welcome to join Y.O.U.
Y.O.U Activities considered for 2012 :
- Volunteering for Hopelink’s adult literacy programs assisting non-native English speakers to improve their English.
- Working at food banks or food distribution centers helping in food distribution/repackaging
- Group volunteer sessions at Seattle Parks & Recreation / Washington Trails Association helping with trail maintenance / park cleanups
- Basic internet tutorials assist arts and crafts activities and fitness programs in Senior Centers.
- Sort or seek book donations for neighborhood Libraries
- Internship opportunities for Y.O.U volunteers in local Bio Tech companies.(conditions apply)
- Community service certificates from Uttoron, a registered nonprofit, for actively involved volunteers.
- Celebrate Uttoron Y.O.U DAY
Contact Y.O.U at firstname.lastname@example.org.